Friday, November 6, 2009

There has to be a reason..

Today, we live a life of self-contempt, a life, that starts at work, finishes at home and at the maximum have a club visit, that too, only to assure ourselves of our happiness, that is as pseudo as it can get...
Do you never think that there should be a meaning, a goal , a reason, an ultimate aim to achieve, something that is not materialistic, but a cry of a heart, a dream of the eyes, a vision of the mind..
Something, some Achievement , that outlives me, that caters to the world, much more than just a normal life will ever be able to. That to me is the essence and purpose of life, the sole reason of being out in this world, with able body and sound mind...
Thats the reason of my belief in the statement,
" my coming to the world was not my decision, my going from here, will not ever be my discretion, but my stay here will be exactly, the way i shape it, the way I WANT IT!!
Think of a dream , friends, and pursue it as there is no world without it, and none beyond it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment